Inspiration: A cute little clutch i saw at Marshalls :)
What You Need:
1. Circular table mat
2. Five colors of paint
3. Paint Brush & Tray
4. Long zipper
5. Pins & needle
6. Thin Skein Yarn
7. Sewing Machine
What You Do:
- Lay out the table mat and your paints. I didn’t do this, but if you want your colors to pop more, prime the mat with white paint.
- Paint the outer circle. You can choose the width. I free handed this
- Add you second color
- The your third (continue on until you are finished)
- Fold the mat and the zipper in half.
- Pin the middle points together
- The the zipper along the curve of the mat
- (Just a visual. DO NOT TRY TO SEW WITH BOTH SIDES PINNED. IT WILL PROVE TO BE DIFFICULT)
- Sew the zipper. Repeat step & to the other side and sew
- The left over space will leave a gap
- Take you thin yarn, thread it thru a needle and sew that side shut.
- repeat this step on both sides